Archives



cdpq

Canadian investor gives DP World financial muscle

Port owner and operator DP World has set up a $3.7bn investment vehicle in partnership with Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), one of North America’s largest pension fund managers. DP World holds a 55% share and CDPQ the remaining 45%. The platform will invest in ports and terminals globally (excluding the UAE) across the life cycle of the asset, with a focus on investment grade countries. It will ... [+]

[aas_zone zone_id="13529"]