Archives



dp-world-cdpq

Port investors set their sights on Europe

DP World and institutional investor Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) say they will expand their ports and terminals activities to new regions including Europe and Asia Pacific as part of a US$4.5 billion (CA$6 billion) expansion of their commitment. It will increase the total size of the platform to US$8.2 billion (CA$ 10.6 billion). DP World holds 55% share of the platform, and CDPQ the remaining 45%.Since its ... [+]

[aas_zone zone_id="13529"]