Freight News, Sea

Unifeeder buys in Asia

[ December 3, 2019   //   ]

DP World’s shortsea-shipping operator Unifeeder has acquired a 77% stake in Singapore-based Feedertech Group, a feeder and shortsea operator. The Group’s Chairman, Ali Maghami, will retain the remaining 23% shareholding. Established in 2003, the Group operates the Feedertech feedering service and the Perma regional shortsea network, both on the Asia-Middle East via the Indian Subcontinent trade.